Our Merchant Solutions
Meet your customers on the LeGuide Group shopping brands
More than 14 years of activity in the online shopping market means we can look back on a wealth of knowledge and multifaceted experience – making us a trusted partner for all your e-business needs!
Becoming a LeGuide Group merchant partner is easy: our Sales team will work with you to design a solution, tailor-made to fit your business requirements. This will help you to generate high response and conversion rates through targeted e-commerce integration services. Placement will occur in those product categories that correspond to your portfolio.
Every second, we send an e-shopper to an online shop. Why not make it yours?
A pioneer in shopping guides, directories and price comparison websites, the LeGuide Group is No 1 in Europe with a presence in 14 countries.*
As a reliable middleman between e-shoppers and merchants, this is our pledge:
- Help e-shoppers decide and make purchases with complete confidence
- Offer merchants a true online showcase that serves as a passport to qualified traffic and a well-targeted customer base
Reasons to join LeGuide Group as a merchant partner
- Listing your shop as well as your products on the LeGuide Group websites is as easy as 1,2,3
- You increase your visibility
- You boost your well-targeted traffic
- You multiply your revenues
LeGuide Group offers different listing options
- Priority Listing
- Free Listing
- Your products are displayed on all of our four sites: Ciao, dooyoo, Webmarchand and Choozen
- Your products are displayed 'preferentially' ahead of products from free listing shops
- Your shop logo is systematically located next to each of your products
- Listing is completely free, and for as long as you wish
- Your products are listed on two of our sites Webmarchand and Choozen
- Presence in the LeGuide Group directories after validation by our editorial team
Any questions? Get in touch!
Our Sales team is at your disposal for any questions. Contact us ›
Download Sales Price Lists
LeGuide Group lists products and services in 15 categories. Each section is made up of several sub-categories and a CPC (cost per click) is associated to each of these sub-categories. The prices indicated are fixed depending on product category.
*Click on the flag for direct link to the respective file