Analyst Sales Manager Assistant - Internship -
March 10, 2016
The LeGuide Group, operator of online shopping guides, comparison websites, shopping search engines and platforms for consumer ratings, is Europe’s leader with 20 million unique visitors (ComScore 1/2014). The group and its subsidiaries follow a multi-site strategy and operate in 14 European countries.
Your Mission for
Supervised by the Sales manager, you will contribute directly to the exceptional development of the department. You main missions will be:
· Business Report : Creating and following-up sales dashboards
· KPI Analyzes for the sales manager
· Optimization of the referencing for major accounts
· Performances follow-up for major accounts
· Direct Commercial Relationship with major accounts
· Participation to projects transverse
You will be a real support for the sales manager and the main interlocutor of the members of the various teams (Commercial and technical).
Your quantified analyzes will be the support for the business decisions
This internship will bring you:
· An excellent knowledge of the jobs and the specificities of the sector of the e-commerce
· A very good opportunity to create a first network of important contacts.
Your Skills and Experiences
· University / Business School Studies in Sales and/or Marketing – Specialty in Analysis and Mathematics
· Predilection for figures and analysis
· Strong Knowledge of the software Excel
· Attraction for the E-commerce environment a first experience in this sector will be appreciated.
· Strong Knowledge in English of English (spoken and written)
· Creative, capacity of analysis, attentive to details and intellectual curiosity.
Immediately for 6 months minimum
Remuneration and advantages
Competitive salary, Meal voucher
Full time Internship
Place of work