France + UK Community Manager Internship (M/F)
June 10, 2016
The LeGuide Group, operator of online shopping guides, comparison websites, search engine shopping and platforms for consumer ratings, is Europe’s leader with 22 million unique visitors (ComScore 5/2013). The group and its subsidiaries follow a multi-site strategy and operate in 14 European countries.
Your mission for Ciao
Under the direction of the Ciao Community Manager, you will support the following tasks:
Implementation of marketing operations (social networks and websites)
- Coordination of event operations for all channels (social networks, Dedicated Promotional pages, auto-promotion)
- Participation in the development of contests and other viral event campaigns on social networks
- Participation in strategic thinking on social networks
Animation FB profiles, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest (Community Management)
- Calendar management publications
- Writing & publishing editorial content
- Moderation communities
- Establishment of recruitment actions communities
Your skills & experiences
- Fluent in both English and French
- Student within a communication or business school with a focus on Social Media
- You are fluent in writing catchy short articles
- You are fluent in English and possibly one other European language.
- You are passionate about social media, have a blog or actively use twitter / Facebook ...
- You are organized, reactive, creative and are able to operate in an environment that is in constant effervescence and punctuated by important deadlines.
- You have a sense of priorities and enjoy teamwork.
Asap, for 6 months
Remuneration and advantages
Depending on candidate’s profile + 50% pass navigo + meal vouchers
Full-time, internship (No apprenticeship)
Place of work